AAT Review (Administrative Appeal Tribunal)
AAT formerly known as MRT (Migration Review Tribunal) is for those visa applicants who are in Australia, and their visa is refused or cancelled by the department of immigration due to some reason. If you are not satisfied with the decision, then you can file an appeal in AAT to request a review of your result. You may get a bridging visa to stay in Australia until the review decision is made on your file.
- 457 visa cancellation or refusal
- Student visa refusal or cancellation
- Partner visa refusals (Marriage, defacto, same-sex relations)
- ‘Woman at risk’ grounds in partner visa
- Pic 4020 or schedule 3 related refusal
- Visitor visa rejections
- and more…
For More Information Talk With an Advisor
Error: Contact form not found.